rolls (if there’s a long wait, the servers come out to hungry waiting guests and hand these babies out even before you get in the restaurant!)
Since Carlos and I have a strict one restaurant date meal per week, I’ve gone to great lengths to “hack” some of our favorite items from our favorite restaurants so that we can enjoy them at home without having to pay a ridiculous amount of money to eat out. My “food hack” of C&O’s killer garlic rolls has to be Carlos’ favorite thus
far. Granted it’s somewhat of a “semi-homemade” kinda recipe, these bad boys are done in less than 30 minutes – perfect for a mid-week treat with your favorite pasta recipe!
1 can of Pillsbury Grands biscuits (cut each biscuit into thirds)
1/3 cup melted butter (1/2 stick)
1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
12-15 cloves of garlic, finely minced (the more the better)
1 tsp fresh Thyme
1 tsp dried Rosemary
1 tsp dried Oregano
1 tsp fresh Parsley
Salt and Pepper to taste
1. Take each piece of biscuit and flatten it. Add a tsp of mozzarella cheese in the center and roll it into a ball.
Repeat with all the biscuit pieces and set aside.
2. Mix the melted butter with the fresh and dried spices. Add Salt and Pepper to taste.
3. Heat the oven to 350 degrees.
4. In a large ZipLoc bag, put in the biscuit balls and pour in the melted butter with the spices. Make sure all the biscuit balls are coated with the butter and the spices. Add the minced garlic inside the bag.
5. In an oiled baking pan, pour the contents of the Ziploc bag and arrange the biscuit balls for baking. Add any
leftover cheese on top.
6. Bake the garlic rolls in the oven at 350 degrees for 18 minutes. Serve warm with your favorite pasta dish or with some marinara sauce! Enjoy…