- Andrew @ LivingRichCheaply wrote "Are Personal Finance Bloggers 'Pound Foolish'?" It is a great post discussing PF gurus and the advice they provide. Are financial problems systemic or do individuals need to manage their money better?
- Sydney @ Untemplater wrote "Never Underestimate What You’re Capable Of" It is a great read about how her adventures being an entrepreneur have taught her valuable lessons. She finishes it up with some inspiring DIY work.
- Brian @ Luke1428 wrote "March Madness: Avoiding the Budget Busters" Utilizing the analogy of March Madness brackets, the post breaks down how his family has learned to mitigate five expenses that have previously hurt their budgeting.
- Mark @ The Money Saving Dude featured a guest post from Don at Money Smart Guides titled "What to do with a Windfall?" It is great advice on the three things you should do to make the most out of a financial windfall. We agree with the advice completely, and we are now just waiting for that windfall to come our way...
- Matt @ Mom and Dad Money wrote "No One Wants to See the Process" This is about how we see the success of others but often fail to see the long process that led to it. Definitely a relatable read regardless of what you are trying to be successful in.
What were some of your favorite reads this week?