It all came to a head yesterday - the day of the Grilled Cheese Invitational (more on that later) and the day of Manny Pacquaio's fight. You see, everything in our life stops when he fights - it's part of the Filipino DNA. When all was said and done, we had a very loooong day of foodie fun and family fun.
While yesterday was an emotionally and physically draining day - we're happy to say that not only did Manny win his fight against Tim Bradley but we also won at the Grilled Cheese Invitational!! Wooo hoooo! Yay for winners all around!
We hope you have a wonderful week - meanwhile, here's some of our favorite posts of the past two weeks!
- Jessica of Mo'Money Mo'Houses wrote "Spring Cleaning Checklist: Organizing my Finances"
- Holly of Club Thrifty shared "Hybrid Cars: A Foolish Attempt to Save Money"
- Liz of Budgeting for More wrote "3 Personal Finance Lessons I Learned while Traveling in Greece"
- Mike of The Financial Blogger shared "Private School is the Way to Go"
- Sherrian at KNS Financial wrote "Have you Committed Financial Infidelity""
- John at Frugal Rules shared "What Game of Thrones can Teach Us about Money"
Special thanks to Jacob at My Personal Finance Journey for featuring us on their reader profiles! So excited to be part of some great company - we're great fans of your blog!
Last and certainly not the least, Thank YOU to J.Money of Budgets are Sexy for featuring us on Rockstar Finance! Thank you for sharing our blog to your awesome readers! We are humbled and thankful for your support and friendship :-)